Darth Vader kills Shaak Ti deleted scene.I would have kept this in the film. Seeing him walk away at the end gives me chills.
Over 200 Dead Bodies On Mount Everest
The area above 26,000ft is called “The Death Zone” due to the atmospheric pressure. The air is so thin that recovering the dead bodies is impossible so they are left where they died.
There have been many cases where people had to leave behind some people that were still alive due to low oxygen. Sergei and Francys Arsentiev met that fate. Two climbers heard Francys screaming for help on the side of a steep cliff. She was seperated from her husband. The climbers had to leave her behind or they would have died themselves.
Some were lucky enough to die in their sleep, while others suffered injuries from falls and died slowly from hypothermia.
I want to climb everest
So did they….
it means no memories, for the rest of the night. (via juiceboxniall)
The violent reaction between Aluminium and Iodine catalysed in water.
- Daenerys Targaryen, Mother of Dragons. ”Fire and Blood!”
- Cersei Lannister: “Love is poison. A sweet poison, yes, but it will kill you all the same.”
- Margaery Tyrell: “The girl is as clever as she is pretty.”
- Ygritte of the Free Folk: “If we die we´ll die, but first we´ll live”
- Yara (aka Asha) Greyjoy: “She’s commanded men. She’s killed men. And she knows who she is.”
- Ellaria Sand. “Something about her draws the eye…”